We love banana muffins and these are delicious, moist, and super easy to make! They’re great to grab on the go for a healthy “treat”! They also have no added sugar or oil!
- 1.5 cups oats (to make the flour)*
- 1 cup whole oats*
- 3 large ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup 100% pure maple syrup
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. Himalayan sea salt
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
How to make it: (fills up one pan of muffin tins)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Blend the 1.5 cups of oats into a flour consistency
- Mash the 3 bananas
- Add eggs, vanilla, and almond milk to the mashed bananas
- Add in the dry ingredients to the wet
- Let the mixture sit for 10 minutes so the oats can soak
- Scoop the mixture into the muffin tins (spray or line with parchment paper to prevent sticking)
- Optional: add raisins or nuts into the mixture or add dried oats to the tops of each of the pre-baked muffins
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the muffins are cooked all the way through
*You can store them in an airtight container for 4 days, or refrigerate up to 10!
*Buy gluten free oats to keep this GF!