These are a great, easy snack for on the go to give you some energy for the day! They’re packed with nutrients, protein, healthy fats, and natural sugars. We love taking them on road-trips, to class, or even a snack on the beach!!
- 1/2 cup cranberries or raisins
- 1 cup almonds
- 1.5 cup dates
- 1/2 cup thinly shredded coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 scoop Juice Plus Complete Chocolate Protein Powder
- handfuls of chocolate chips to taste
How to make them:
- Soak the dates and cranberries in warm water for at least 15 minutes
- Blend the almonds in a mixer to make an almond flour
- Add the almond “flour” to a mixing bowl
- Blend the soaked dates and cranberries into it’s a consistent paste
- Add the date paste and all the ingredients into the bowl with the flour
- Mix together all the ingredients and form them into balls
*Makes about 20 balls, keep them refrigerated!
*We use Juice Plus Protein Powder because it is made from whole food without added preservatives or unhealthy processing, email us if you would like more info at firstname.lastname@example.org !