Grilling burgers is one of our favorite things to do, this simple recipe adds a twist on your regular burger using ground chicken instead of red meat and only a few spices to give it flavor. You can use an actual grill or a stovetop for these! Toppings are unlimited, we love using lettuce wraps for buns and adding sautéed onions, mushrooms, and fresh avocado on top.
Ingredients: (makes enough for 4 bowls)
- 1 pound organic ground chicken
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 tbsp. coconut aminos/soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper
- 1/4 tsp. Himalayan salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. cumin
- 1 tbsp. coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp. flour of choice
How to make it:
- Add the ground chicken and spices to a bowl.
- Mix the spices and flour throughout the meat.
- Make the mixture into balls.
- Grease your pan/grill and put the patties onto it.
- Flip the patties a few times as they cook, usually about 6-8 minutes until they’re ready.
- Make sure the meat is cooked all the way through.
- Enjoy your burger patties however you like!