Love this berry smoothies in the morning or as an afternoon snack! It’s super simple so you can get nutrients quick and easily. It’s filled with berries which help your heart and are filled with fiber, vitamin B6 and C, potassium, and amazing other nutrients. The banana will make it extra creamy and the Juice Plus smoothie powder we use adds in tons of extra fiber and protein through whole foods which we think is super important and beneficial for our health and nutrient intake!
- 1 frozen bananas
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup of spinach
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 scoop of Juice Plus Vanilla Complete Protein Powder
- optional: 1-2 Tbsp. of chia seeds for extra fiber and protein and healthy fats
How to make it:
- Pour all smoothie ingredients into blender
- Blend until creamy
- Pour into cup or bowl
- Add your choice of toppings, like granola, fresh fruit, honey, almond butter, etc.
- Get a straw or spoon and dig in!
*makes 1 smoothie, double recipe if making for 2!
*contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info on Juice Plus Complete Protein Powders