It’s (almost) officially fall, which calls for some pumpkin spice oats!! Topped with almond butter of course. These oats are sooo so delicious, nourishing, and filling for breakfast. They take less than 10 minutes to make also!
Ingredients: (serves 1)
- 1/2 cup oats
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 3 tbsp. pumpkin pureé
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon
- 2 tsp. maple syrup, coconut sugar, or honey (sweeten to preference)
- 1 spoonful almond butter to top
How to make it:
- Heat almond milk on medium heat in pan
- Add oats to heated milk, stir for 5 minutes (until thickened)
- Add pumpkin pureé, cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice, and maple syrup – mix well
- Spoon oatmeal into bowl, top with a spoonful of almond butter, enjoy!