Thanksgiving is coming up and this is a great side dish to have. It turns Brussels into something tasty and flavorful, a perfect addition to balance out the pies!
- 1 pound Brussels (quartered)
- 4-6 slices turkey bacon*
- Himalayan sea salt
- Black pepper
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2-3 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spread Brussels on a large baking sheet with pieces of bacon throughout them.
- Roast in the oven for 15 minutes then stir them around.
- Bake 5-10 more minutes until bacon is crispy then pour the balsamic vinegar and garlic over them.
- Roast 5-12 more minutes until crispy.
- I like to broil for the last few minutes depending on how crispy you like them.
*can use regular bacon as well