This meditteranean chickpea salad is so easy, filling, and tasty! Perfect plant-based option for lunch or dinner as the chickpeas provide a good amount of protein to keep you full.
Ingredients: (serves 1)
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives chopped
- 1/2 white onion chopped
- 2 cups chopped spinach
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
How to make it:
- Strain chickpeas and add to large bowl.
- Add halved tomatoes, chopped olives, chopped onion, and chopped spinach to bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, dijon mustard, lemon juice, and minced garlic.
- Add dressing to bowl, mix well, & eat up!